Sunday 15 March 2009

Hiya all, I'm feeling a bit sad today so I thought I'd put a picture of me with my brother Herbie on to cheer me up! It seems like ages now that we met on the beach and had such a fun time. I really hope it's not too long before we get to play again.

But that's not the real reason I'm a bit sad. Mum and Ben are going away tomorrow morning and I know I've a job to do here, and I know mum loves me (I mean, just look at the poem!) and that she'll be back but it's going to feel like a long week without her and Ben. Mum has said that her knee is beginning to get better now and that when she gets back it won't be too long before she can take me for walks again which will be amazing! She's also said she'll help me write up my days at work here on the blog, and that, after her week away I'll have so much more to tell her. So I'm looking forward to that. I've no other news really but mum was telling me last night about the number of doodles that need rehoming and she showed me pictures on a new website launched by the Labradoodle Trust. So I've added their website to the list of my favourite websites now if you want to have a look at some of these gorgeous doods. I hope they find forever homes soon with mums and dads that love them as much as my mum loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment